CRC - Red Gasket 340
Self-Forming Hi-Temp RTV Silicone Gasket
CRC Red Gasket 340 is formulated for heavy duty, high temperature applications with an intermittent service temperature of up to 340ºC. It is a self-forming, Room Temperature Vulcanising (RTV) Silicone that replaces almost any cut gasket, felt, cork, paper, asbestos and rubber gaskets. No gasket sealers are required – the pure silicone rubber forms to any size and shape quickly.
CRC Red Gasket 340 resists migrating caused by thermal cycles, cracking, shrinking and vibration. It is ideal for high temperature, high pressure applications, it will remain flexible and durable.
CRC Red Gasket 340 is NOT recommended for use on copper and brass. Do not use as a head gasket. Not suitable for stove pipes or in fireplaces.
Features & Benefits
- Intermittent service temperature of up to 340°C
- Makes any size or shape of gasket in minutes
- Ideal for high temperature, high pressure applications
- Replaces most gaskets (not head gasket)
- Remains flexible and durable
- Easy to apply
- General machinery and automotive gasketing
- Valve rocker cover
- Timing chain cover
- Thermostat housing
- Transmission pan
- Side cover plate
- Water outlet/inlet
- Water pump cover gasket
- Intake manifold
- Oil pan corner seals
- Differential cover