CRC - ADOS Fibre Filler
Cures As Hard As Steel
CRC ADOS Fibre Filler’s unique chemically engineered formulation of resins and aluminium, forms a filler of exceptional strength and adhesion with no shrinkage. It supersedes other fibre fillers by eliminating the need to weld patches which causes panel distortion. Once set it is an ideal product for filling or bridging large holes and gaps in steel, fiberglass and most other materials.
ADOS Fibre Filler sets as hard as steel, yet is easy to use and work before curing. It is compatible with basecoat/clearcoat systems and is ideal for use on motor vehicles, caravans, trailers, boats and guttering.
It is recommended to use CRC ADOS Plastic Putty over the Fibre Filler for final fairing and finishing.
Features & Benefits
- No shrinkage
- Exceptional strength and adhesion – Eliminates the need to weld patches which causes panel distortion
- Will not sag
- Tack free
- Compatible with basecoat/clearcoat systems – Stops staining and/or bleeding of base coat
- Cures by chemical reaction – Does not depend on solvent evaporation or air drying
- Sets as hard as steel yet is easy to use and work before curing
- Simple to use, shape and work before curing
- Easy to cheese grate, sand, file and paint
- For bridging large holes and gaps in steel, metal, wood, masonry, fiberglass and most other materials
- Motor vehicles, caravans, trailers, boats and guttering